Friday, September 02, 2005




I went to Yaku island which place in Japan.
There are forest of world helitage in Yaku island.
Almost people visit Yaku island for trek forest of world helitage but I went to there for
scuba diving.Yaku island is very good place for scuba diving caz' they have very beautiful sea and many kind of fishes. Yaku island is pristine wilderness area so we can enjoy trek and scuca diving. I watched pigmy seehorse, boxer clab, ribbon eel, many kind of nudy blanch, school of surgeonfish and more. It was great experience when few thousands surgeonfish surrounded me. I spent very nice diving time caz' I chose very nice diving shop.
This diving shop instructor knows quite a bit about creature in the sea and he is a great cameraman so he taught me about creature in the sea and camera. I wanna say thank you for diving shop Mori-to-umi's instructor Mr Shigeru.
I'm gonna go to Yaku island again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home