Thursday, October 13, 2005





Oct 9 to 11
Copan
Honduras

There are one of most famous Maya ruin in Copan.
It is world holitage too. I visited Copan for Maya ruin.
I saw Maya ruin first time then it is very beautiful.
Maya has difalent curture so it is interresting.
But this travel was very hard cause i met many bus troble.
I took bus in Laceiba but after 10 minutes bus iwas stop
cause engin trouble. After 45 min they fixrd engin but
after 10 min tire is bloken. But they didnt fix tire so still
they drove bus. I falt so bad. So everybody moved to the
other bus but other one had engin trouble too.
I could come to Copan when i thought i dont us cheep bus.
So I got expensive bus company ticket for go to Sunpedolo Honduras.
But i couldnt use this bus cause strike , i waited bus for 1 and half day.
so i had to go to Guatemala first. I like Honduras but I dont like
Honduras bus company.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home